Eagle Lake Real Estate
Eagle Lake is a mid-sized body of water situated near the charming town of South River. This beautiful lake offers a great waterfront living experience, with over 4,000 acres of pristine water and stunning natural surroundings. The lake is known for its excellent fishing opportunities, attracting avid anglers. Boasting an array of fish species, including walleye, bass, and pike, Eagle Lake offers a thrilling fishing experience for enthusiasts of all levels. Proximity to both Mikisew Provincial Park & The Eagle Lake Golf course add to it's attraction for both cottagers & vacationers alike.
Real Estate Questions? We know the area well! Call or text John Fincham @ 705 783 7718
Quick Lake Facts
- Mid-sized lake @ 943 hectares and over 37 kms. of shoreline
- 10% of the waterfront is crown land.
- Great camping at popular Mikisew Provincial Park
- Cottage prices generally range between $800,000 - $1,200,000+.
- Excellent Conservation Association.
- 6-10 properties are generally listed a year including cottages & year round homes.
- Very rocky waterway with countless granite outcroppings and stoney shoals.
- Great public beach, boat launch & General Store by "The Narrows"
Real Estate Snapshot
2019 - 11 properties sold $ 155,000-$615,000 Median selling price $450,000
2020 - 7 properties sold $520,000 - $1,850,000 Median selling price $600,000
2021 - 12 properties sold $250,000 - $1,300,000 Median selling price $885,500
2022 - 3 properties sold $710,000 - $1,002,000 Median selling price $995,000
Freehold property - Source | The Lakeland Association of Realtors®