Lake Joseph Real Estate
The classic Muskoka waterway, Lake Joseph is one of the most sought cottage areas in Ontario. Located primarily in Seguin township, its shores include the villages of Port Carling, Port Sandfield, Minett & Mactier. Connected to Lake Rosseau & Lake Muskoka, it offers some of the best boating in Ontario & is under 2 hours from Toronto. Buying a cottage on Joe is not for the faint of heart, it's an exceptional lake and commands a premium price.
Search below for Lake Joseph cottages for sale. Includes current MLS® listings for cottages, lake homes & vacant lakefront properties. Updated daily, these waterfront properties are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association & are provided by participating brokers. Includes properties on Little Lake Joseph as well as water access properties & private islands.
Media outlets have drawn on our knowledge of Muskoka real estate for magazine and newspaper articles as well as for television and radio interviews. Bloomberg, The Globe & Mail, Manison Global, The Toronto Star, Streets of Toronto and CFRB are a few our recent segments.
Real Estate Questions? We know the Muskoka well and offer first hand knowledge of the lakes, local tradespeople & current market conditions for homes & cottages.
Lake Joseph | Average Cottage Prices
Lake Joseph | Waterfront Cottage Sales
Newest Lake Joseph Cottage Listings
Lake Joe Facts
One of Muskoka's largest lakes @ 5460 square hectares & some of the best boating in Ontario. Famous for its boathouses both traditional & modern.
- Many water access cottages on more than 80 beautiful islands via one of the lakes marinas including The Cove, Port Sandfield & Gordon Bay.
- 140 kms. of waterfront, generally fully developed with a further 91 kms. of island shoreline. Quite deep with a maximum depth of 91 meters.
- Road-access cottages generally range $2,000,000 to $8,000,000++. Very few good building lots left available.
- Home of the Lake Joe Club , Rocky Crest Resort and The Sherwood Inn
- Public access via public launches in Cox Bay, Foot’s Bay & several marinas.