Fairy Lake Waterfront Real Estate
Find current cottages for sale on Fairy Lake including lake homes and vacant waterfront. These M.L.S.® property listings are provided by the Canadian Real Estate association and are provided by participating brokers.
The pride of Huntsville, Fairy Lake is one of Muskoka’s sought after "connected lakes" offering miles of boating. Because of its popularity much of its shoreline is heavily developed with both commercial, residential and recreational properties. Since very few vacant waterfront lots come up for sale many new builds are done on waterfront properties with existing older cottages. These are torn down and the footprints are sometimes utilized for the new construction.
Because of its proximity to Huntsville the majority of property owners are tend to be full time residence with many seasonal cottages being winterized. The current demographics in Ontario should strengthen this trend as more buyers seek convenient lakefront living for retirement.
Questions? Just call/text John at 705.783.7718.
Current Property Listings
Fairy Lake Facts
- Large lake @ just under 600 square hectares
- 23.4 kms. of shoreline, generally very developed
- Cottages & lakefront homes generally sell between $1,500,000 - $3,000,000++
- Access to Lake Vernon, Peninsula Lake & the Muskoka River
- Great cottager association with the mandate "to preserve and protect Fairy Lake and the surrounding areas."
Real Estate Snapshot
2019 | 9 listings sold $665,000 - $2,050,000 Median $997,000
2020 | 18 listings sold $700,000 - $3,051,000 Median $1,670,000
2021 | 14 listings sold $ 975,000 - $3,550,000 Median $1,524,000
2022 | 1 listing sold $1,646,000 - Median $1,646,000 (obviously)
* Freehold waterfront - The Lakelands Association of Realtors®