Horn Lake Cottages for Sale
Much sought after, this mid-sized lake known for its clean spring-fed water & beautiful granite outcrops. With its windswept pine & hemlock shoreline it has a with a Muskoka / Georgian Bay feel. Environmentally important, it’s generally frozen to future development with restrictions in place for new lot creation. There are several islands that are a mix of crown and private land.
View the MLS® listings for cottages, homes, & vacant waterfront lots on Horn Lake, Ontario. These property listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Lake Quick Facts
- Mid-sized for @ 497 Hectares
- Quite deep with a max depth of 35 meters
- 20% crown land along the shoreline, mostly on the north end
- Known for its good fishing including lake trout, smallmouth bass and whitefish
- Very few cottage listings per season
- Prices generally run between $800,000.00 and $1,500,000.00 for a year round property
Please call John for more information or to view these listings at 705.783 7718
There are currently no listings available for this lake, please check back soon or sign up for easy automated listing notifications.