Horn Lake Cottages for Sale
Of all the waterways in the Parry Sound region, Horn Lake is one that I recieve calls about most often. It could be that I grew up there or that its known for clean, spring-fed water & beautiful granite outcrops. Either way, very few properties are listed on any given year so it can be a challenge to buy on. Environmentally important, it’s generally frozen to future development with restrictions in place for new lot creation. About 20% of the lake, primarily on the west side, is crown land.
These property listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Please call us for more information on Horn Lake or to view these properties at 705.783.7718.
Please call John for more information or to view these listings at 705.783 7718
Quick Lake Facts
- Mid-sized lake @ 497 Hectares with about 22 kms. of shoreline
- Cool and quite deep with a max water depth of 35 meters
- 20% crown land along the shoreline, mostly on the north end
- Known for its good fishing including lake trout, smallmouth bass and whitefish. (Rumors of pike & whalley but I've never caught one)
- Very few cottage listings per season
- Prices generally run between $800,000.00 and $1,500,000.00 for a year round property
2019 - 2 properties sold $230,000 - $790,000 Median price $510,000
2020 - 10 properties sold $249,000 - $1,350,000 Median price $535,000
2021 - 3 properties sold $505,000 - $1,175,000 Median price $760,500
2022 - 2 properties sold $750,000 - $950,000 Median price $850,000