Lake Rosseau Waterfront Properties
Lake Rosseau is a true gem of the Muskoka region, renowned as one of the "Big Three" lakes that are considered the crown jewels of cottage country in Ontario. With over 60 stunning islands scattered across its shimmering waters, Lake Rosseau is an idyllic playground for water enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. The largest island on the lake, Tobin, is a beautiful and serene place to explore and take in the breathtaking views.
At the northern tip of the lake lies the charming village of Rosseau, which is home to a vibrant community of cottagers and locals alike. The village offers a range of shops and cafes where you can browse for unique Muskoka souvenirs or sample some of the delicious local cuisine.
Search below for Lake Rosseau cottages for sale. Includes current listings for cottages, lake homes & vacant lakefront properties. Updated daily, these MLS® waterfront listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association & are provided by participating brokers. If these properties don't tick off all the boxes we can send automatic listings that may meet your criteria.
Media outlets have drawn on our knowledge of Muskoka real estate for magazine and newspaper articles as well as for television and radio interviews. Bloomberg, The Globe & Mail, Manison Global, The Toronto Star, Streets of Toronto and CFRB are a few our recent segments.
Real Estate Questions? We know the Muskoka well and offer first hand knowledge of the lakes, local tradespeople & current market conditions for homes & cottages.
Lake Rosseau Average Selling Price
Lake Rosseau Sales Cottages,Homes & Lots
Newest Lake Rosseau Cottage Listings
Lake Rosseau Facts
- Very large @ 6390 square hectare & over 150 kms. of shoreline.
- Over 60 islands including the largest, Tobin. An amazing 80 kms. of island shoreline throughout the lake.
- Access to Lake Joseph & Lake Muskoka for incredible boating on Muskoka's "Big Three"
- Water level is controlled by an MNR owned and operated dam at Port Carling; flows and levels are regulated by the Muskoka River Water Management Plan.
- Drains into Lake Muskoka by way of the Indian River at its southern most point at the Village of Port Carling.
- Generally highly developed shoreline with very few good building lots available. Vacant waterfront lots are priced at a premium.
- Cottage prices typically $1,800,000 – $8,000,000++.