Lake Muskoka Properties
Nestled in the heart of Ontario's cottage country, Lake Muskoka is a stunning natural paradise that draws visitors and residents from all over the world. With crystal-clear waters, lush forests, and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, this picturesque lakefront community offers the perfect blend of tranquility and adventure. Whether you're looking to spend your days swimming, boating, and fishing on the lake or exploring the miles of hiking and biking trails that wind through the surrounding countryside, Lake Muskoka has something for everyone.
Lake Muskoka is one of the most sought after cottaging waterways in the Ontario. Located between Port Carling and Gravenhurst, it's known for iconic boat houses, gorgeous waterfront and exceptional boating. The lake is primarily within the Township of Muskoka Lakes, with the southeast corner in the Town of Gravenhurst. There's many water access cottages on its many islands as well as road access, year round lake houses.
Search below for Muskoka cottages for sale. Includes year round homes & vacant lakefront properties. Updated daily, these MLS® listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association & are provided by participating brokers. Questions? We know Muskoka & offer first hand knowledge & insights into local lakes, trades-people current market conditions.
Media outlets have drawn on our knowledge of real estate in cottage country for magazine and newspaper articles as well as for television and radio interviews. Bloomberg, The Globe & Mail, Manison Global, The Toronto Star, Streets of Toronto and CFRB are a few our recent segments.
Questions? Call John for more information or to view any of these properties at 705.783.7718.
Lake Muskoka Cottage Sales
Lake Muskoka Median Sale Price
Newest Lake Muskoka Cottage Listings
About Lake Muskoka
- Very large @ over 12,000 hectares & 269 kms shoreline & an additional 209 kms. of island waterfront.
- Part of Muskoka's "big 3" along with Joseph & Rosseau
- Very popular - Priced accordingly
- One of Ontario's premier cottaging lakes with many multi-generational properties
- Cottages sell in a wide price range, generally between $1,800,000 and $6,000,000++
- Public launches: Bracebridge - George Road, Beaumont Drive; Gravenhurst – Muskoka Wharf; Bala; Milford Bay and others; private access via local marinas.