Horseshoe Lake Real Estate
Horseshoe Lake, located in Seguin Township, is a popular cottaging area because of its size, proximity to Parry Sound & short drive from Toronto on highway #400. There are both seasonal cottages & year-round waterfront homes on Horseshoe with a classification of “at development capacity” by Seguin Township. Around 10-15 waterfront properties are sold on the lake each summer. The local marina, Horseshoe Pines, services boaters and Horseshoe Lake Camp offers cabin & cottage rentals.
Search below for Horseshoe Lake cottages for sale. Includes current listings for year round lake homes & vacant lakefront properties. Updated daily, these MLS® properties are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association & are provided by participating brokers. If these properties don't tick off all the boxes we can send automatic listings that may meet your criteria.
Real Estate Questions? We know the area well! Call or text John Fincham directly @ 705 783 7718.
Horseshoe Lake Facts
- Medium sized lake located in Seguin Township just south of Parry Sound.
- 370 Hectares in size with many small bays & 31 kms. of shoreline
- Maximum water depth 20 meters and a mean depth of 6.5 meters
- Generally highly developed shoreline throughout the lake, can be busy at boat launch points
- Horseshoe Lake Boat Launch is located at 7B Allan Crescent as is the community baseball diamond . There's a beach, playground, picnic tables & swim raft for public use!
- Short drive to Parry Sound for shopping, restaurants, fuel & supplies
- Cottages prices typically range between $800,000 - $1,800,000++
Real Estate Snapshot
2019 - 11 waterfront properties sold between $99,900 - $935,000 | Median sale price $330,860
2020 - 16 waterfront properties sold between $240,000-$3,700,000 | Median sale price $564,000
2021 - 8 waterfront properties sold between $545,000-$1,751,000 | Median sale price $962,500
2022 - 4 waterfront properties sold between $325,000-$1,575,000 | Median sale price $1,285,000
* Freehold properties including cottages, year round homes & vacant lots | Data Source - The Lakelands Association of Realtors®